Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 19

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Do you kick and scream when you don't get a free movie too? My boss is also running a business here too. If your running a business then you should be BUYING your music and karaoke videos not relying on a great back up plan for music. Everyone else that has a pro licence also paid "hundreds" of dollars. The license you are referring to is for the program. The problem you are complaining about is $10/month USD for something you use as a back up. If your sending DJ's out with out any music and only the ability to use CU you have a VERY poor business model.

Inviato Fri 15 May 15 @ 9:09 pm
partyrockersentertainment wrote :
I'm Running a Business Here, I am Counting on Content Unlimited! I Need A DATE that this issue will be resolved By Tomorrow, Or I am Signing Up with Someone Else and Will NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR SERVICE AGAIN!!!!!! THOUSANDS OF US WILL DO THE SAME>>> YOUR BUSINESS IS GOING TO CRUMBLE TO THE GROUND FOREVER IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO THE BANK - GET A LOAN- INTEGRATE A RELIABLE THIRD PARTY - AND GET THIS THING DONE AND BEHIND YOU >>>> THE CLOCK IS TICKING- I PLOPPED DOWN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A LIFETIME PRO LICENSE FROM YOU !!!! I AM GOING TO CALL A LAWYER IF WE DON'T START GETTING ANSWERS>>>> CONTENT UNLIMITED WAS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THE LICENSE>> WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE???? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THIS!!!!! WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU ???:? YOU ARE FAILING !!!!!

Wow, what's wrong with the world, huh? No sugar in that message. You know, accidents and unfortunate things HAPPEN. It's not always someones fault. And its always good and appropriate to show appreciation for what you ALREADY USED (the past). I bet that many of the users here, AND CERTAINLY THOSE BEHIND CU, are in this as it is THEIR PASSION 1st, and money 2nd. Money is important for sure... But you talk as if it was the drive for their success..... (they wouldn't offer a home lic if it was). For myself, I'm still being patient waiting... IM SURE IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT, just look at what we used to have for that small $10... I'm alright waiting, and I COUNT ON CU AS OUR MAIN LIBRARY (we are still doing 13 gigs per week, per location, JUST PLAYING FROM THE CACHE)... yes, we have a backup ready, but never needed it yet..... In my book, the fact that the cache keeps REAUTHORIZING thousands of songs successfully for each of my locations, show that CU did their part in planning for downtime... what else could they have done to plan for this??? Think about it... THE CACHE WAS THE ULTIMATE SAFEGUARD. By the way, I believe there is a NO CHARGE state right now, so although you paid, no re-charging is going on.... Not positive on that, but pretty sure I read it several times.... -Thanks. God Bless.

Inviato Fri 15 May 15 @ 11:47 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
partyrockersentertainment wrote :
YOU ARE FAILING !!!!!

Terry Pratchett wrote :
A person's mental stability is inversely proportional to the number of exclamation marks they use.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 1:12 am
@Partyrockers, you better spent some money on a new keyboard, your caps lock button seems to be broken... NetSearch still works fine, you just have to listen every song before you play it to make sure it's the quality you need.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 5:29 am
runs to get popcorn

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 6:44 am
RobRoy wrote :
Muzicboy76 wrote :
This is irritating to say the least. I have venues coming up and no way to download music unless I pay a dollar or more for every song from Amazon. I have clients asking me when I can let them know I was able to get there music for weddings. The crap you told us to do on here does not work. You cannot use netsearch because all it comes up with is videos that cannot be used. Can someone please get their crap together and fix this temporarily?

Of course you have installed the latest update 7.4.3. that will make netsearch work so far ...

I do have the latest version installed, I checked on that first thing. Netsearch does not work for me at all.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 7:24 am
DJWrenocide wrote :
Do you kick and scream when you don't get a free movie too? My boss is also running a business here too. If your running a business then you should be BUYING your music and karaoke videos not relying on a great back up plan for music. Everyone else that has a pro licence also paid "hundreds" of dollars. The license you are referring to is for the program. The problem you are complaining about is $10/month USD for something you use as a back up. If your sending DJ's out with out any music and only the ability to use CU you have a VERY poor business model.

A lot of people, like myself, don't have a booming DJ business and we only do it on the side. We might not have thousands of dollars to spend on downloading music. This is why it was such a convenience to pay the $10 a month.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 7:27 am
What upsets me more than anything else is there was no notification from Virtual DJ to its premium members that it was going down. I understand they got the rug pulled out from underneath them but when they knew they could have at least let us know in an email? We are waiting to see how they are going to fix this and we have not gotten any updates to whether they are making progress? A post on this forum would be great!

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 7:36 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@lucas569 :-) Popcorn wasn't needed, capslock warriors never actually read comments.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 7:56 am
Does anyone know where the down load page is for Version 7.4.4 ? Or the link to it. Thanks !

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 11:16 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Theymixzalot wrote :
Does anyone know where the down load page is for Version 7.4.4 ? Or the link to it. Thanks !

As a home user, 7.4.4 is not available in your account section. The newest version of VDJ8 works with netsearch however.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 11:52 am
Thank you blckjck for the info.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 12:07 pm
I have Ver 7 and my laptop os is too old for the Ver8. I can't search for any music, it is only giving me video results but I do not have that subscription. Please help

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 5:24 pm
336events wrote :
I have Ver 7 and my laptop os is too old for the Ver8. I can't search for any music, it is only giving me video results but I do not have that subscription. Please help

Use version 7.4.4 (7.4.4 works with CU)
Video Results are all I get as well, BUT THEY PLAY FINE (i dont use video either)
try it, all should be well.

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 6:01 pm
"""Listen up everyone""" VIRTUAL DJ 8 USERS!!!! I was VERY upset at first when we lost Content Unlimited. Net Search always worked but the sound and audio quality was TERRIBLE. Anyways I figured out how to get HIGH QUALITY songs each and every time. Plus Net Search will find more songs and remixes than Content Unlimited did.

1. Go to the setting menu in VDJ8.
2. Check the show advanced options BOX.
3. Click on + to expand the Internet options menu.
4. At the bottom of the menu is the NETSEARCH VIDEO QUALITY setting. Set it to hd1080.
5. Close the settings menu taking you back to the VDJ main screen.
and THATS IT!! :) You now have high quality Net Search Music.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 1:08 am
computerrandy82 wrote :
"""Listen up everyone""" VIRTUAL DJ 8 USERS!!!! I was VERY upset at first when we lost Content Unlimited. Net Search always worked but the sound and audio quality was TERRIBLE. Anyways I figured out how to get HIGH QUALITY songs each and every time. Plus Net Search will find more songs and remixes than Content Unlimited did.

1. Go to the setting menu in VDJ8.
2. Check the show advanced options BOX.
3. Click on + to expand the Internet options menu.
4. At the bottom of the menu is the NETSEARCH VIDEO QUALITY setting. Set it to hd1080.
5. Close the settings menu taking you back to the VDJ main screen.
and THATS IT!! :) You now have high quality Net Search Music.

Thank you! I think that´s a good temporary Solution.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 7:03 am
Muzicboy76 wrote :
DJWrenocide wrote :

A lot of people, like myself, don't have a booming DJ business and we only do it on the side. We might not have thousands of dollars to spend on downloading music. This is why it was such a convenience to pay the $10 a month.

Even if you ONLY do it on the side, you should have the proper music. While CU was great, it was not the end all solution. For a few bucks more, you could have had music that is YOURS and does not rely on a license to play and is something you can use on other devices/software besvides VDJ. There is a lot to being a DJ and I see too many people who just get some cheap equipment, cheap/free music and then undercut the seasoned DJs. I think that is the reason why so many are complaining that CU doesnt work. Its all they had for music.... Those of you complaining about CU, what license are you running for VDJ? If your running the HOME version you shouldnt be gigging with it. ONE GIG and you can pay for the FULL VERSION and not complain that you cannot get the needed updates.. Also, if you laptop is too old to run 8, you should look at getting a new laptop as you dont need much to run 8...... Again, you should have all this budgeted in your business plan for your company .....

All I can say is I am fine with no CU as it was only my backup and I have been fine with Net Search for the few songs I needed (I make sure to have what I need before the event but you never know about the strange request)...

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 8:56 am
"Well here's a new one for you. I am completely locked out of my account. I try to log in and tells me i dont exist. I try to open a new account and it tells me my e mail and forum nickname already exists. I have only managed to post this using a gmail log in, and it wont let me add any details to it as it says they already exist.
I am due to pay my second month in a few days,so i wait with interest to see hoe this will happen if my account "Doesn't Exist.
I have all the paperwork printed off to prove it all. Any thoughts on what i can do? P.s, due to this confusing situation, i cant upgrade to any new software builds and am stuck on 7.4.2."
Despite the above post, submitting a support ticket and getting a promise of a response "within hours", i haven't heard a thing in 5 days. If they don't want my money in the future, that's fine with me. I am being very patient here, but it's running out fast.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 9:51 am
Your ticket was answered on Friday. You have not responded since.

Click on the view tickets options on the support menu tab and respond for further assistance.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 6:31 pm
My sincere apologies. I will respond with the information you require asap.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 9:45 pm
78%