Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Plus Features Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jcam99Home userMember since 2015
Hi Guys, my appologies if this and of these questions have been asked before, or if this is in the wrong forum, but i could not find it in any forums.

I am looking to buy VDJ 8 Plus "One controller", what i would like to find out is if it offers a facility to do the following:-

- Lifetime free upgrades (the website says free updates, not sure if this is lifetime or just for the life of version 8)
- No vdj logo on videos
- possibly a discount when upgrading to "infinity" license in the future?

Your help is much appreciated.

Jerm

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:26 am
You won't be able to remove the VDJ logo from the video output - but that shouldn't be a problem for you with home use.

Controller (Plus) licenses are for home use only.

If you are working professionally then you need to either purchase an Infinity license or a monthly Subscriber license to fully remove the VDJ logo from the video screen.

As for lifetime free upgrades, you need to consider - are you likely to be keeping and using your current controller for life? Every time you change to a new one, you'll need a new Controller license. On the other hand, an Infinity license does last forever and will work with any future controller.

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:54 am
jcam99Home userMember since 2015
Thanks groovindj

Makes complete sense, I will have to subscribe until i can afford the infinity license. Thanks for the feedback!

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)