Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is a citron av-usb audio interface compatible with virtual dj programme? If so would I need two one per deck?

Inviato Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 10:41 pm
Any audio interface that can be seen by the computer will work in VDJ, so as long as it's compatible with your operating system then it will work.

Where exactly did you see this product? I can't find it via Google.

Based on that, it sounds to me like a very cheap basic product - so it would only have a stereo output.

In theory you could use your computers audio for the main output and the Citron for cue........but it's advisable to get a proper interface designed for DJ use, with ASIO and two stereo outs.

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 5:38 pm
asio4all driver helps with most of integrated drivers... Otherwise VDJ has sufficient routing options, even stereo splitting, for two mono outputs, speakers + headphones.

So try asio4all ;-)

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 11:23 pm
I disagree!

There's really no need to use ASIO4ALL these days. The need to emulate an ASIO interface has pretty much been wiped out. Some software did exist in the distant past which required the user to have an ASIO interface, but for many years now that's not been the case.

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 11:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)