Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Radio D.J.'s

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Greeting,

I was just wondering why there is so little Live Shows with all the Manpower Virtual D.J. have on hand. I am also fairly disapointed to hear old recoreded sesions on a LIVE Radio!

What does it takes to have a shot to play live? I am seeking for a regular spot on the Hypnotica Channel. As a reference, please listen to some of my Podcasts. (http://www.virtualdj.com/user/DJDrFeelGood4/podcast.html)

Beside this, i really enjoy my experience with virtual djing and appreciate everything related to VIRTUAL DJ platform.

Old school world class DJ from the early disco era, i mastered my art the hard way. Bottom line, old school spinning will always lead to greater challenges and rewards technicaly wise.

The essence of my reward came when i discovered VIRTUAL DJ a few months ago and i guess i am now addicted to virtual spinning! I really ENJOY using my Virtual DJ software. It is soooooooo easy for an old school D.J.to master the interface.

What i love the most about vitual mixing is the fact that I can focus a 100% on my playlist and mixing performance = Upload + AutoSync and i'am ready to go! lol

It took me around 100 hours to master the interface Hercule 4MX v8 and all the settings and gadgets that comes with it. Now it is pure pleasure!

It is very easy to remix early solid gold music and clash it with modern tempos using loops and instruments samplers. I have a ball spicing up my recording session with special FX's and vocal intro's. (http://www.virtualdj.com/user/DJDrFeelGood4/podcast.html)

Thanks to the administration and to the VIRTUAL DJ team members. Keep up the good work.!

André
AKA
DJ DrFeelGood4

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 5:28 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 6:21 pm
Done, tyvm and have a good one!

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 16 @ 12:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)