Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sound issues setting up numark mixtrack 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

eddpotHome userMember since 2016
Hi,

I've been having some good fun with virtual DJ and decided I would really like to try it out using a controller. So I just bought a numark mixtrack3 and have since become utterly confused and frustrated by licensing and configuration.

Previously I have been using speakers and headphones setup. using internal soundcard for master and usb headphones for headphones. This was working great allowing me to listen to tracks being cue'd up in my headphones.

However, since plugging in the midi controller I am no longer heading anything through my headphones no matter how i try to configure the thing. Even after unplugging the controller I can't seem to get it working.

I have also ended up with two licences somehow - LE (Numark mixtrack3) and Numark mixtrack3 (demo 30 days)

Can anyone help me figure out how I should be configuring all of this? Apologies in advance I am a total novice with audio software,equipment.

Thanks all

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 11:47 am

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 11:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 12:21 pm
Hi, and thanks for the reply.

The way shown in your link is exactly how I have it configured unfortunately.

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 12:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sound comes up from your computer speakers properly ? Is it just the headphones (on the USB sound card) that doesnt work ?
If that is so, try to swap the audio configuration and set Master to the USB and Headphones to the Laptop sound card. Does the problem (no sound) moves to the Master Output now ?

Can you post a screenshot with your Audio configuration ?

Is the CUE GAIN on the Mixtrack Pro high enough ?

One other thing that may happens here is some driver conflict of the USB sound card with the Mixtrack 3.
If you select the USB sound card as the default sound card for Windows and try to play a track using Windows Media Player, does the sound comes out of the USB sound card ?

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 2:47 pm
Hi, thanks for following this up for me. You solved it.

Embarrassingly it was the CUE GAIN set to zero. Annoyingly I had tested all the dials but, being a total noob, I think I cranked the CUE GAIN and theCUE MIX to max so although the volume was up, the pre-listen was set to listen to the other deck.

Thanks again.

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 2:18 pm
Locked as solved by AMAHM

Inviato Thu 10 May 18 @ 8:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)