Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Getting a Script Error

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

rayjdemHome userMember since 2015
I use VDJ for just home party use and get the ads on the side. I only use it once or twice a year and it does not make sense to get a subscription. The problem is when the ad pops up or changes, I get a script error message asking if I want to continue running scripts on this page. It goes away when I hit either one. This problem should not happen at all.

Also - If i walk away for a couple minutes and the ads keep running, I get the problem where hitting yes or no does not make it go away, it just keeps popping up and I cannot do anything on VDJ

What do I need to do to make this stop happening?

Ray

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 8:49 pm
It's a bug that's been reported but not fixed yet. Nothing you can do to get rid of it.

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 8:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry for the inconvenience. A fix will be provided very soon.

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:34 pm
Thanks - Can I drop back a version?

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:36 pm
Still happening when not logged in. It completely locks VDJ and you have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out.

Not a good advertisement for people trying out the software.

Inviato Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 7:12 pm
This also happens when not logged in? I have a party for my family where I will not have wi-fi and have been trying to record some stuff and this is still going to happen. Not a pro, but this makes it hard to enjoy. It seems to be only certain ads. Not to be a pain, but how hard is this to correct? The companies paying for the ads can't be happy with it either. Please help!

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 4:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This has been fixed in the latest early access update.

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 7:40 am
Script error message still pop up after update the latest. How ?

Inviato Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 7:51 am
Any progress on the script error pop ups?

Inviato Sat 28 Jul 18 @ 4:45 am
You shouldn't be getting any ads, as you have a Pro subscription.

Inviato Sat 28 Jul 18 @ 7:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)