Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Kind of new to mixing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys and gals

My name is Brandon and i started using virtual DJ 2 years ago now. I never really had anyone teach me how to use my equipment, or the mixing basics. So i have basically screwed around on my DDJ ERGO and found ways to make my mixes sound good.

Aside from beatmatching and transitions i really don't know much else to do in order to grow more as a DJ. I did look into the Camelot Keys and have been using that to make my mixes flow.

Anyway im going to post my page here and if anyone feels like listening and providing some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

I try and mix every genre, but honestly I like any music that makes me feel. However i mostly trend towards House/Trap (like most these days)

Give it a listen here!

https://www.mixcloud.com/brandon-smith9/the-plan-page-2/

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 1:13 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
tracklist?

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 1:32 pm
Well, what I'm working on getting better at is using acapellas and instrumentals. This is where customization and signature can really apply. Also, one can always get better at track selection, transition (hundreds of different ways to transition), but there are other tricks that can be used. Research all sorts of YouTube videos of other DJ's.

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 3:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)