Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mapping randomly changed

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just opened up VDJ after some time of not using it and I noticed the mapping has gone bonkers. I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro II and I'm using the NMPII skin.

Loop in and Loop Out will make the loop, but pressing loop out again won't eliminate the loop anymore, now I have to press Reloop. Also, the "tap" button, which was being used as a filter (which I didn't even do but was glad it was that way), now simply makes the track skip like half a second back and forth instead of being a filter.

The Tap button is, according to the mapping parameters and if I'm seeing correctly, set to "shift ? loop 16 : beat_tap" and "led tap" is set to "shift ? loop 16 : on". Loop out is set to "loop ? wheel_mode 'loop_out,jog' +1 : loop_out".

Inviato Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 1:33 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What version of VDJ are you using?
And please make sure you are using the factory default mapping for your controller.

Inviato Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 10:15 am
I'm using the latest version and build. Everything was fine and then suddenly this happened.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 4:36 pm
You have done nothing different; auto OS updates? Is this a Widows machine, what version? What happens if you use the default skin?

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 7:56 pm
There were some OS updates the other day, I think. I'm using Windows 7, original everything.

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 8:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You are correct. Some changes have been made to the default mapping in the latest builds.
Main reasons of those changes are :
- match mapping with the other "official" software.
- unify mapping with other Numark controllers
- match mapping with the silkscreen (e.g. no one will ever think that the BEATS encoder will control the Filter)

Please read the Operation manual of the controller for further mapping details.
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackpro2.html

You can still change/customize mapping.
- For the LOOP OUT, simply assign that as .. loop_out
- For the BEATS encoder, assign that as .. filter
and the TAP button as ... shift ? loop 16 : filter 50%

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 12:23 am
Thanks a bunch!

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 1:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)