Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MacBook Pro goes black

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I updated my VDJ to (b3761) the other day and when I play video my laptop will go all black for a few seconds then restarts and then reopens VDJ. this has happened a few times only when I play videos in VDJ . iv played video in other programs and no problems at all . so thinking my video card mite be going bad had a computer company check it out they checked everything out and there are no problems with my Mac . they also checked to see if it would crash with other programs no probs but it would crash with VDJ . so VDJ has a bug. is anyone els having this problem or ever had this happen.

Inviato Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 2:30 am
Which Macbook? And what OS?
If it is a MacBook Pro early 2010 you may have a problem with the onboard gfx-card...

Inviato Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 8:55 am
music234 wrote :
Which Macbook? And what OS?
If it is a MacBook Pro early 2010 you may have a problem with the onboard gfx-card...

Inviato Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 10:57 pm
ok so I just had my friend come over with his Mac we have the same exact same Mac year every thing had him update his vdj and we took the same 20 videos and overtime mine and his would go black and then restart the Mac. so there is a bug in vdj . what can I do to help VDJ find this problem

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 4:46 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can try to disable useDXVA in options.

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 5:28 am
thanks I will try that tip

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 2:55 am
ok so far this tip has worked Thanks

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 11:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)