Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Subscription

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I Have had my subscription for a few years and all of a sudden its canceled and I sent a ticket in and they replied back saying they don't show any subscription link to my account that I need to get the license number if I knew I was to keep that I would of they keep replying back with no answer and first they replied saying that my 49$ subscription is now the free version and it was asking me to pay another 49$ so I can have the license version which I already had and then I asked why am I getting these ad pop ups and they replied back you not logged in when I never log out ugh worse customer service ever.

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 8:49 pm
This is a support issue, and since you already have a dialogue with them, that is where it will be resolved. The forum can't help with a license or subscription issue. If they told you to login, I would do as they asked.

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 11:07 pm
DJ Bumpin J, I locked this thread but decided to open it. I was in a hurry to get to the club, and have given it some more thought. Even though we can't resolve your issue on the forum, you stated that you were unhappy with our customer service. I don't want you to think we try to silence our unhappy customers. This way if you wish to rant, you don't have to open another thread.

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 1:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)