Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hide folder panel

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In v7..there was a small lock symbol in the browser menu to lock the folder and songs panels..or leave it unlock and the panel widths changed automatically depending on which panel you were on.in v8..there you have to manually click the folder tab which is written vertically.i want to midi map this...but i cant.

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 3:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure if thats what u want, but try ..
show_splitpanel 'folders'
show_splitpanel 'sideview'
These will show/hide folders and sideview windows

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 8:01 am
this is exactly what i needed!! thanks djdad.i am goin to map this to my scroll buttons to automatically hide folder when in song panel.
left button - browser_folder & show_splitpanel 'folders' on
right button - browser_window 'songs' & show_splitpanel 'folders' off

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A nice script there, I do similar myself.

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 3:51 pm
yeah..we can even add in the big browser command when using these keys..and map normal mode with the two jogs in display to the load button.

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:59 pm
Fe saadHome userMember since 2017
Hey Guys
I need to open the sideview, but my Virtual Dj does not appear to have the button in the left which all of them have, which opens the sideview... What can I do so then I can have this button ?
( All my settings are in the default )

Inviato Mon 28 May 18 @ 12:14 am

Inviato Mon 28 May 18 @ 9:56 am
Fe saadHome userMember since 2017
@djdad
I have the numark mixtrack 3 version, do I need to purchase a new one for sure???
What does it changes from the free one to the other???

Inviato Mon 28 May 18 @ 3:19 pm
@Fe saad
Its optional of course and only if you want more features than the LE provides, such as Full Browser functionality.

Upgrading to a Home Plus license, will provide you full Browser features but unlocks a specific controller (type/model e.g your Numark Mixtrack 3) , so wont be any useful if you change controller in the future
Upgrading to a Pro license, will provide full features and unlocks all supported controllers
See Prices and details here http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html and Comparison Chart http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

If you have further questions, please open a new topic (we have already hijacked this - different subject) or contact our Support

Inviato Mon 28 May 18 @ 3:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)