Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issue With CUE on NS7iii

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
For some reason, cue doesn't work anymore. I move the fader to the right (for example) for deck 2 audio out, then press the cue on deck 1. Checked my headphone cue/main mix and volume, all seem good. But no audio from the cue. Tried chaning the audio out in VDJ to ASIO and to Numark NS7iii 1&2 but nothing works. Even tried resetting Virtual DJ to defaults thinking maybe some setting got changed that I didn't even realized I changed. STILL doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Inviato Sat 05 May 18 @ 12:17 pm
lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Figured it out. Even though I "reset" VDJ, apparently the settings for the sound card DIDN'T reset. I had the settings incorrect.

Inviato Tue 08 May 18 @ 1:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When you reset settings to default you should prompt to restart VDJ and upon restart you should get a detection window for the NS7 III with a "use sound card" button. Clicking on it, it should apply the correct audio setup.
Which of the above didn't happen ?

Inviato Tue 08 May 18 @ 5:28 am
dpmillerPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I'm having a similar issue. I can only play a cd+g in vdj8 pro on deck one of a four deck system through my mixer...Deck 2 will play but only at the computer. When i first got vdj8 pro i could play all four decks through the mixer. I'm sure my audio settings are off but i'm not sure what i need to change. Video will display on each deck and seems to work fine regardless of which deck i'm on.

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 10:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Post a screenshot of your VirtualDJ Audio setup here

Inviato Thu 10 May 18 @ 1:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)