Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: numark mixtrack pro 3 issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
The other day I set up all my gear as usual and was only able to get very very low sound out of the speakers and slight led light on the level indicator on the mixer. I rebooted and I heard the windows boot sound clear as day through the pa at normal volume but once I opened up vdj 2018 and 8 no sound again. I was totally stuck so i ended up putting sound out through my laptop sound card to get me through and using the control functions of the mixer. I even did a complete wipe and reload of my laptop and same issue with fresh vdj config and restored config. Has anyone else heard of this happening in the latest build. I picked up a pioneer mixer to use and that is fine however I would like to get the numark working as a spare of possible.

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 2:04 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Have you tried setting your internal soundcard as the Windows default output device so sound from other programs (and Windows) isn't going through your controller?

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 3:58 pm
lenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
I disabled all windows sounds
the weird thing is it worked fine on Thursday but Saturday night it went south on me.

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 7:54 pm
user13305893 wrote :
I disabled all windows sounds
the weird thing is it worked fine on Thursday but Saturday night it went south on me.

this is not the same thing as what was asked by Phil :-)

make sure your controller sound card is NOT the windows default sound interface.

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 9:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)