Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 2018 possible bug

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When selecting video output, right click video window and choose output card. 8.2 and earlier offered me my main graphics card and my 2nd card, ie: nvidia gtx. Now it only offers my main card twice.

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 5:30 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
There is another thread on here that I was on. That is a thing, but not a "bug". If you use GPU Z, VDJ is using the NVIDIA card if you have forced that in the NVIDIA control panel.

Adion wrote "Note that this menu only shows the monitors name, or when no name is provided the name of the adapter the monitor is connected to.In the case of combined Intel/nVidia graphics, the monitors outputs are always connected to the Intel graphics. The work can be done by the nVidia GPU, but the output is then sent back through the Intel to the screen."

This was in 8.2 for me and the OP. I assume the change for you now is because of a driver update or something.

https://fr.virtualdj.com/forums/217213/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/Extended_Video_window_will_no_longer_run_on_my_Nvidia_GTX860M.html

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 6:30 pm
ok thank you!

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 7:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)