Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ latest update full screen video issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TopKatzHome userMember since 2010
Since installing the latest update I've been experiencing issues with full screen video not using the entire screen, after much troubleshooting I found the following line in the settings XML:

<videoWindowPosition>(0x0 1366x768; 1366x-60 1920x1080)=1366x-60 400x300</videoWindowPosition>

Removing this line or changing the 400x300 to the correct resolution fixes the problem, however the issue recurs whenever I turn off video and turn it back on again, or when editing the karaoke skins. Correcting this line on-the-fly within VDJ has no effect, I have to close VDJ, edit the settings XML and re-open VDJ to regain fullscreen video.

Any ideas?

Samsung Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit running on intel i3 dual core 2.4ghz with 6GM Ram and Intel Graphics HD4000

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:08 pm
have u tried double clicking the video screen?

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:27 pm
Yes, I tried double clicking the screen, I tried selecting full screen from the right click menu, I tried resizing the screen, I tried editing the screen resolution value in the settings within VDJ, disabling/enabling video.. all the standard troubleshooting I could think of..

The problem is the string mentioned in the original post, it seems to wrap the video to the resolution at the end [400x300] which binds the video to that size and so far the only way I can find to clear that string is to close VDJ, edit the settings XML and re-open, which works until I [for whatever reason] disable/re-enable video, for example with a CTRL+V keystroke.

Whether this is related or not I can't say but this problem only started occurring since installing the latest update that introduced karaoke skins and I have caused the problem to occur by changing or editing a karaoke skin also

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:56 pm
You say you've been editing the karaoke skins. What exactly have you done?

BTW you need a Pro license if you're out doing karaoke gigs.

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 9:29 am
Didn't get as far as actually editing the skins, I only selected the option and it caused the screen to refresh and the video output to be as described above

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 8:51 pm
Update: while playing around with it last night I discovered simply viewing the skins folder and/or the related skin xml causes the problem too - this doesn't make any sense to me, I can't see how viewing a file (even if it is in use by VDJ at the time) could cause a problem with the video output?

Inviato Sun 26 Aug 18 @ 4:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)