Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Auto device down load

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there A way to down load a device that virtual DJ has built in ?
I want to have all my devices show in my device folder in my documents when I turn off use virtual built in devices ,

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 1:09 am
No. Device definitions are built inside main VirtualDJ executable. And unless there's a special reason, your devices folder should not have any files related to built-in devices

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 2:04 pm
I don't know if that's what you want, but...if you change a setting of a device then the whole configuration of this device is stored in the mapper directory.

If not: I guess you're using an older version of VDJ that's not supporting your device but a newer version of VDJ does...

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 7:43 am
He does not refer to mappers (which behave as you describe) but to device definitions which are built in and cannot be exported under any case.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 7:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
I want to have all my devices show in my device folder in my documents when I turn off use virtual built in devices ,

Why would you want that ? Why do you have to disable built-in definitions ?
If you want to use your own-custom definition for a device, you just need to rename your definition as force-whatevername.xml

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 11:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)