Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Spotify artists

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Im an amateur DJ. A family member asked me to do thier birthday party. I have only done a few gigs quite a few years ago and used a different program. For my moms party, I want to use virtual DJ and run off my Spotify. My question is, can I load all songs and view my list as artists or do I need to make playlists and play from those? I have no idea but assume it will be an older crowd at this party. This makes it more difficult to make a playlist. If I have a song on Spotify but not in my playlist, how could I see it?

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 1:21 pm
Spotify is no longer supported by VDJ. They pulled the plugin some time ago.

A Deezer plugin is available however it's for personal use only and you need both a VDJ and Deezer Pro account, so with your home user licence there is no option for you.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 1:24 pm
Try buying the music - it works for me. :-)

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 4:40 pm
Groovindj, thanks for the positive advice. I guess I could use the hard drive I have with over 20,000 songs on it but nothing modern. I could even go spend thousands of dollars to get some more modern stuff. But should I for doing one birthday party for my mom and do not plan on getting into DJ In I guess I could use the hard drive I have with over 20,000 songs on it but nothing modern. I could even go spend thousands of dollars to get some more modern stuff. But should I for doing one birthday party for my mom and do not plan on getting into The DJ business? I do pay for Spotify premium account and was going to pay for the home user account for virtual DJ. I guess that gives me the same rights to the music as it does you for buying your music.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 7:32 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If it's just for one private event, you could spend $10 or so for a month of Deezer, which is supported in VDJ.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 7:39 pm
kodeblue71 wrote :
spend thousands of dollars

What makes you think it'll cost thousands of dollars?

A typical four hour party, playing tracks for 3 minutes each, you'd need 80 tracks - so even if every track you played was new and paid for, the average cost would be 80 dollars. Probably less. I buy WAVs for around half the price of a typical iTunes download.

You're not prepared to even spend $80 for your family?

You think it's going to be an older crowd anyway, so your collection of oldies will be perfectly usable.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 8:00 pm
Don't home user accounts stop playing after 10 minutes?

Inviato Sun 02 Sep 18 @ 11:32 pm
only if using a controller and not if still within trial period that some controllers come with

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 1:17 pm
You will also find that Deezer, is not like owning your own music. You will not be loading and analyzing at breakneck speed.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 4:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)