Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: at a show and need help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've updated the latest version of Virtual DJ and I have an RZX, it is not working and I need to install an older version of VDJ before the build with the screen

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 12:32 am

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 1:10 am
the problem is that i've downloaded like 30 versions of VDJ in the last 10 mins and every time i open one its always the latest build

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 1:38 am
platinummobiledjs wrote :
the problem is that i've downloaded like 30 versions of VDJ in the last 10 mins and every time i open one its always the latest build

Then simply rename the current virtualdj.exe file on your harddrive before you install on top.

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 1:42 am
can someone from virtual dj please help me i seem to have lost everything

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 2:46 am
Where's your backup? Why did you install a new version just before a gig? Why didn't you test it before you left? Why don't you keep older versions, or other DJ software on your computer for 'just in case' scenarios?

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 5:43 am
Why dont you have a backup pc? Where is your ipad/iphone/android/ etc plugged in and ready to play if your main unit fails?

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 8:34 pm
Never load new software before a gig. Always have a backup of your last VDJ folder and the, exe

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 2:37 am
Sorry you are having such a hard time. Go here, select which build number you want, and download. It's a good idea to download, and not just run so you can have a copy of all the builds on your machine. I update before I start my club gigs (Kids don't try this at home), but not my private mobile bookings. I always have a few backup choices ready.

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 10:52 pm
KRA1858Home userMember since 2018
I have an Hp Pavillion Lap Top played slow jams tonight Ok but when I went up to dance tunes it started to lag spinning wheel turning very slow hence dance tunes were not as fast they should have seemed to affect the floor

could it be CPU or too many tunes on hard drive bearing in mind it is a 2TB machine I have not many programs on a laptop just bare minimum
or just settings within the program or just settings within the program
I have Windows 10 And VDJ8 , I was sharing a mixing desk with a pal his wheel on dance tunes was 2 times faster than mine and was keeping the floor I am his understudy and had wi-fi switched on

Inviato Sun 16 Sep 18 @ 12:08 pm
KRA1858 wrote :
or just settings within the program or just settings within the program

Probably just settings within the program.

If you were playing slow tracks initially then perhaps autoBPMMatch was enabled, slowing down the dance tunes?

BTW the Home version of VDJ is for home use only, not for playing gigs. For that, you need a license.

Inviato Sun 16 Sep 18 @ 1:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)