Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Playlist Just Went Away

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I opened VDJ this early afternoon to edit my playlist for tomorrows New Years Eve gig. All my playlist were gone, not to be found anywhere! Now under normal circumstances, I would have shot into a paniced terror! Fortunately I did a full backup yesterday so no big deal. But how does all your playlists just disappear?

Inviato Sun 30 Dec 18 @ 9:32 pm
If you also backed up (or still have) the case where the files disappeared, you could compare yesterdays backup with and the bad one to help figure out what happened. Or send those files to someone who may be able to do that. Maybe just the xml files to start.

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 12:37 am
Well Don I am not real computer savy, so I am not sure what you are asking me to look at. What I do know is, I opened VDJ, there were no playlists. So I went to the VDJ folder, opened it, click on the Playlist folder, and it was empty. They all just went away......

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 1:08 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Some people consider the virtual folders to be playlists. Can you confirm they were lists?
If so, I’m guessing they are in your backup folder.

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 1:27 am
Blkjck my main VirtualDJ folder is in my Documents folder. When the main VirtualDJ folder is opened, you have the Cache, History, Sampler, settings, database, Mappers, Playlists, and everything else that is needed for VDJ to function. When I opened this folder early today, I click on Playlists and it was empty. I recharged it with backup. The simple matter remains that all the playlists that should have been there, were for no reason gone. I would have had to delete all the playlists in the open VDJ skin, or went to the Playlist folder in the main VirtualDJ folder and deleted them there. But I didn't do either. They just went away....

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 2:41 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Was there a recent update to VDJ?

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 2:51 am
And you can see here it would have been a bit of work to delete them all in the skin.

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 2:51 am
I got an update some 4-5 days ago on a guess. I am ver:v8.3 b4720

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 2:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)