Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deck b Mute mode

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, in the past 2 gigs I have experienced a major control problem 3/4 into my gigs. Deck B goes into mute mode, and I loose control of my Pioneer ddj sx2. Sound appears to be coming into the controller as the volume leds are lighting up, but im getting no sound out if it. It has been suggested to me that it could be linked to a windows 10 update between Jan 1st and 05th. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated
Shaun

Inviato Sun 13 Jan 19 @ 10:07 pm
It ususally happens on more complex controllers, if VDJ thinks you are using an external input for the deck (there can be several reasons for that)

I always have a keyboard key mapped to MUTE, so that I can get any deck to unmute in a sec if it happens

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 8:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A deck can go into mute if the input select source is not at PC position, or incorrectly reported at start-up. Next time e this happens, choose a different source from the front switches, then back to PC and see if that helps.
If you are using a 2 decks skin, keep in mind that deck B could be deck 2or deck4, so see which one of the 2 source inputs switches at the front affect your right selected deck

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 10:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)