Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: REALLY FRUSTRATING LOOP ISSUE WITH DDJ-1000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I work in a bar that has the Pioneer DDJ-1000 (lovely bit of kit), and we have to use VDJ with it as currently we use their own laptop which isn’t quite strong enough to run Rekordbox.

I’ve never had a problem with VDJ before but for some reason when I went into work the other day. All of a sudden the loop function wasn’t working as it should be. You could time loops perfectly with or without the Quantize function on and you would always get an even beat loop (2,4,8,16,32 etc). But now, no matter whether quantize is selected, all you get is “<.>” which usually only shows if Q function is off and you have to move the start or end loop point off beat.

I don’t know if another DJ has messed around with it or if it’s a problem with the software but it’s getting really frustrating. Especially when you get to a point in your set where you need 4 decks and you are trying to juggle 3/4 tracks on a 2 deck/4 channel controller.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 😱😱😱

Inviato Mon 02 Sep 19 @ 4:49 am
Enable smart loop setting.

VirtualDJ will show <-> when your timing hitting the in/out buttons is not accurate to set 1/2/4/8/e.t.c. beats loop
So, your timing is close to 4 beats, but not exactly 4 beats.
Smart loop setting fixes that by modifying the end of the loop to make a perfect 1/2/4/8/e.t.c. beats loop.

Inviato Mon 02 Sep 19 @ 8:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)