Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: ddj rzx screen issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djt88PRO InfinityMember since 2017

does anyone have any idea how can i fix that issue on one of my laptop which is i7 4th generation 8 cpu 16 gig of ram , as you can see one of the screen on ddjrzx controller itself having proplem and i cant see the wave or other option on the left side screen i set sample rate to 441100 hz la pioneer asio latency 512 i dont have that ssue on my second laptop and both screen showing the track info and wave i even unistall and reinstall the screen fromvirtual dj itself and still having the issue as you can see on my controler

Inviato Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 10:12 pm
Hello,
Do you use a usb hub to connect the controller to your both laptops ? or just for this one? try to connect the controller directly to the laptop usb port.

Inviato Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 11:01 pm
DeeJay MAE wrote :
Hello,
Do you use a usb hub to connect the controller to your both laptops ? or just for this one? try to connect the controller directly to the laptop usb port.

is connected directly

Inviato Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 11:41 pm
user16646559 wrote :
DeeJay MAE wrote :
Hello,

i removed the hub same problem with or witout the hub

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 3:07 am
Have you tried with a different cable?

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 6:00 am
PeteVanPolaris wrote :
Have you tried with a different cable?

yes i did with diff usb cable i disable the firewall completely removed the hub and connected directly uninstall and reinstall the screen still the same but on my other laptop there is no issue

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 8:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)