Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Photon Fader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I saw that the Photon Fader's now supported in VDJ 2020 in the latest update. Does anyone know how to set this up yet? I assume a Pro License, Photon Fader, VDJ Control Vinyl, a turntable, a cartridge, and a styli are required? Does anyone know if it could be used alongside a DJ Controller? Who has a video of setting this up and a review on it?

Inviato Fri 03 Apr 20 @ 6:31 am
You would been a license for extended use (but get a long free trial period though).
Either a Home Plus license for the Photon, or a Pro license that includes any and all controllers.

Its a "mini mixer" so it works with anything you want to combine with it ..
Could be turntables with timecode vinyls, or Phase, could be CD players..
And it can be used on its own, or combined with a dj controller. VirtualDJ works great with multiple hardware.

Will come some setup guides, but its pretty simple and easy.. connect it via usb, and thats it (And connect the timecode source to the Photon line-in + timecode audio setup in VDJ audio settings)

Inviato Fri 03 Apr 20 @ 3:07 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
Thanks Rune (dj-in-norway) for clarifying this information for us. Does the Photon Fader need the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows 10? I'll be keeping an eye out for anything about the Photon Fader for VDJ2020.

Inviato Fri 03 Apr 20 @ 5:13 pm
Its USB compliant... meaning no drivers are needed. It works directly with mac and windows "core" audio drivers.
(You can use Asio4all also if you want, but its just a layer on top of the OS native drivers)

Inviato Fri 03 Apr 20 @ 6:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)