Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issues with songs skipping off line

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

when I'm connected to the internet the music is smooth no problem I'm mixing fine for hours. When i am offline or when i turn off my wifi the music immediately starts skipping, almost like a scratched record. I am subscribed to the pro version i got the license everything is good but it seems like I have to be under wifi for the music to work properly. I use external hard-drive for my music and I'm using rane sixty two mixer. Is there a way I can fix this issue? because when I go out to do a gig I wont always have wifi.

Inviato Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 5:53 am
When you turn off wifi, does that imply something else get used instead? like bluetooth or other hardware , lan etc.
Cant quite see any logic to disabling wifi, would have a negative impact, unless you at same time enable something else causing some hardware conflict or something like that

Alternatively that you have some "auto-updater / driver checker / maintenance" program that followed the computer, that goes a bit crazy as soon as there is no net

Inviato Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 4:42 pm
Thank you man, you right on the money. it was my bluetooth, i leave it on all the time.

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:27 am
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
When you turn off wifi, does that imply something else get used instead? like bluetooth or other hardware , lan etc.
Cant quite see any logic to disabling wifi, would have a negative impact, unless you at same time enable something else causing some hardware conflict or something like that

Alternatively that you have some "auto-updater / driver checker / maintenance" program that followed the computer, that goes a bit crazy as soon as there is no net

Thank you man, you right on the money. it was my bluetooth, i leave it on all the time.

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)