Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Add Playlist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do you add a playlist. I do not have and never will install iTunes Apple Cr4p. It is bloated rubbish and cannot handle 500,000 tracks. I use Media Monkey which can. VDJ has Cr4p searching and no where as good as Media Monkey. all I need to do is import a standard M3U playlist which has the full path of the file(s) . Why can't this be done?

Also on the same note and saving asking again (I HATE FORUMS) why can't I copy a playlist created on my MacBook on the same VDJ to my PC to VDJ (teh same source ext HDD has been used) Yes I know I will have to a) export as m3u then find/replace all the file paths as Mac uses // and pc uses \\ blah blah.

I have been using VDJ for years and never got round to asking because I don't have the time until now during the Covid-19 panic. Why can't they (the developers) make it easy and standard to drop in and out playlists or files like you can on other software AND without using iTunes!

Any chance of a quick answer whilst I have the Mac and PC both on next to each other?

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 3:54 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Depends what you find easy I guess.
You can either enable the config option showM3UAsFolders to browse to any m3u on your computer, or you can copy the m3u's to Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists and find them in the Lists&Advice\Playlists area in VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 4:38 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
IMHO adding to playlist by drag/drop to the button and adding shortcut by drag/drop on the list is strange

adding to playlist by drag/drop on the list itself and adding shortcut by drag/drop to the button bar would be a more natural way

right click missing load to karaoke is annoying

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 5:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)