Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Slideshow with Images and Videos - images duration

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,
I am using VDJ 8.4 and experimenting the background video during live DJset. It's a very cool feature. I have an issue regarding Slideshow.
In particular, I am using a blend of videos and images. In Video - Slideshow settings, Lenghth, I have set "Full" in order to see the whole videos (otherwise they get cut).
The issue I have is regarding images duration - it seems each image stays for 30 seconds which, in my opinion, is too long.

Can this setting be adjust somewhere? I would rather set to 10 seconds or even less to keep the pace with music.

Thanks for your help,

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 2:16 pm
the slideshow controls let you pick anywhere between 1 and 30 seconds for image duration

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 5:30 pm
for a different setting for both pics and video... that might be problematic

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 5:32 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Good one, this is a missing functionality !!
duration 1..30s for pics or videos unless "full video" button is on
duration from 5s up to 60s for video may prevent some issues (too fast not always working)

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 9:57 pm
The problem lays uniquely when you have images and videos together.

If you set a proper duration for images (say 5 seconds, otherwise it gets pretty static) then you have videos getting cut.
If you leave the knob at maximum (full length) the images are then by default set 30seconds.

My doub was just... why 30 seconds?
if there was a way to set this default duration to a number of seconds that would fit everything.

Inviato Fri 08 May 20 @ 12:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)