Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Denon Prime 4 Deluxe Skin

Inviato Sun 03 May 20 @ 2:16 am
Alex RDZ96 wrote :
Discussion about Denon Prime 4 Deluxe Skin
Hallo, kann mir jemand erklären wie ich PC win 10 VJ mit Prime 4 Connected? Danke

Inviato Wed 06 May 20 @ 10:07 am
Thank you for skin, i look forward when you mapp this out as i got the unit but love vdj8. Been a user for 15 years

Inviato Wed 06 May 20 @ 8:03 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nice Skin can you make one for MCX8000?
Edit Grid is with -Edit Grid littel Text bug

Inviato Mon 11 May 20 @ 5:36 pm
MCX8000 SKIN?
Any chance there is or ever will be a skin for DENONMCX8000?
its all good for the young bucks to receive prime 4 skin,yay for them.
now please can someone sort out MCX8000 skin?
ive tried a skin builder and got shit text bug bullshit and also tried a builder
found on this forum and that had some bug shit that corrupted my whole p.c!
MCX 8000 is still one of the best units around and yet one of the most overlooked ,
undersupported units around!

Inviato Sun 17 May 20 @ 4:30 pm
It's not necessary to have a skin that looks like a controller, in order to use that controller.

In fact in most cases it's a complete waste of screen space because you just end up with everything on your controller duplicated on screen, when the whole idea of having a controller is that you use the controller instead of the screen/skin.

With the MCX8000 having screens on the hardware, there's even less need for duplicated info on the computer screen.

There are plenty of skins available for download that are designed for controllers. Of course you will also need a license to use the MCX8000 with VDJ.

Inviato Sun 17 May 20 @ 4:39 pm
The skin prime 4 is only for use on pc or touch screens, the original design lends itself to make a skin without many changes. But not so the mcx8000, therefore there will be no deluxe skin for that controller. It would not be practical, at least in my opinion.

Inviato Wed 20 May 20 @ 6:37 pm
Alex RDZ96 wrote :
The skin prime 4 is only for use on pc or touch screens, the original design lends itself to make a skin without many changes. But not so the mcx8000, therefore there will be no deluxe skin for that controller. It would not be practical, at least in my opinion.

Congrats on a Beautifully Done Job on this Skin, Love the Graphics very Clear Sharp all around.
One Question on the Select setting you have a Motorwheel selection can it be made slower to run at a Lower Speed?
It's Running to Fast for Me.!!!
Thanks for a beautifully Design Skin keep up the Great Work you are doing.!!!

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 20 @ 11:13 pm
change the rpm in virtual dj settings.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 2:59 am
Alex RDZ96 wrote :
change the rpm in virtual dj settings.

Got it...Thanks.!!!

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 3:40 am

Inviato Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 11:35 am
Late to the party on getting a PRIME 4, and when I installed the skin on my Macbook, it was just a little "soft". I messaged Alex and he offered a customized, upscaled retina skin for a GREAT price. (Under $50 USD). Really worth the investment as the screen looks like you can reach in and spin the wheels. ;-) It looks even better on my 27" iMac. I will definitely pay Alex to create a high-res skin for my Pio gear too. Thanks man!!!

Inviato Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 10:21 pm
Glad I could help you with that my friend. 😃

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 3:52 am
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
When i install the skin in only get a "black screen" on the controller....?

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 11:40 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@Papaoke
AlexRdZaik wrote :
The skin prime 4 is only for use on pc...

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 12:00 pm
Danke für den Skin, allerdings habe ich das Problem beim Maximieren des Programmes, dass unten das Fenster schwarz bleibt und sich nicht komplett vergrößert. Gibt es hierzu eine Lösung?

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 23 @ 9:37 pm