Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Soft take-over switch off/alternative?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I'm new to software controllers but not gelling well with the whole soft take-over business (ghost sliders, out of date physical controls). So I wondered if soft take-over could be switched off in favour of something like the pitch slider just works relative to what's on screen when moving it up/down, then maybe shift and slider moves it physically to regain ground if it's ran out of physical space without affecting software? If this is not possible, could scripting possibly achieve it?

The background is I've always liked to creep up or down the pitch and gain on the active track during breakdowns, but when it goes out of sync with software and I have to "re-hook" it, well it generally ends up making a rather obvious balls up going up and down more than it needs to, plus I need to concentrate heavily on the screen (it doesn't always get hooked first time as I try to very subtly change these on the live track). I of course may be looking at this wrongly and there may be other approaches.

Inviato Mon 18 May 20 @ 8:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can set it to 'Gradual' instead.
That way you it will not jump but gradually move toward the correct position while you move the slider.

Inviato Mon 18 May 20 @ 8:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)