Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: BlackSheep Pro - Page: 3
Version 1.1 now available but may take sometime to populate
  • Support for new waveforms in VDJ 2021
  • Fixed bug for text height when using Metal on MacOS

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 5:49 pm
So what's changed with the waveforms in skins?

I can see there are lots of small dots below the songpos...

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 5:53 pm
groovindj wrote :
So what's changed with the waveforms in skins?

Primarily how the colours are specified.

groovindj wrote :
I can see there are lots of small dots below the songpos...

The bright dots/lines indicate the beat in the track. When there are no lines then its a break (or section with no kick)

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 5:56 pm
Who's going to be first with a skin that has five EQ knobs then? :-)

There must be new code for that, I guess.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 6:09 pm
It doesn't work like that.

But you'll figure it out. Actually existing skins are capable of showing the three alternatives to High/Mid/Low.
The other two are only available on controllers.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 6:12 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can actually create a skin that has both five knobs using the "stem" action, as well as 3 for the regular eq's using eq_low_freq etc...

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 6:14 pm
Is the skin code in the wiki yet?

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 6:17 pm
Not yet.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 6:19 pm
eq_mode to get the popup, and high_label, mid_label, low_label for the knobs to show the correct text. :-)

Now we know that this new stuff is only 64 bit, if a skin is designed with the new code, is it backward compatible with VDJ 32 bit?

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 10:27 pm
Custom buttons seem to be bugged on the right deck. Title does not display correctly, or at all in most cases. seems to mirror left deck title. Buttons function, but name is bugged. Left deck appears to be OK

Love the skin Dan! Kudos.

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 4:17 pm
En el Blacksheep pro al Lado izquierdo oh plato izquierdo no tiene opcion para los Stems, podrian actualizar esta area?

Inviato Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 12:07 am
Loving this skin! really appreciate your work. Coming back to VDJ after 10 years lol. Quick question. Where can I find the TAP to set the first down beat on this skin?

Thank you very much ahead of time for your help.

djwillymix Miami Florida

Inviato Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 2:13 pm
Hi Dan,

Enjoying the skin, but I found a couple of bugs.

Inviato Tue 05 Oct 21 @ 6:34 pm
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Awesome Skin by all Standards. Love the Clean look,Love the Font and Text style. I think the playlist search idea is Beyond Awesome. Very nice work done my friend. I wanted to ask,is there a way i can change both deck colours and side buttons to gray? I would love to have everything on the decks greyed out except the Vinyl Mode,Deck Selection and Volume buttons just to remind me of which deck i am on.(and of course the cue point colours should remain as it is ).

Inviato Tue 10 Jan 23 @ 10:58 am