Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Assigning Hot Keys to a Midi Keyboard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the world of DJ'ing, so I've started out with quite a low budget generic mixer - ll good (NX Audio Omni control-6000)

I'm currently trying to add some additional functionality to my set up by including my KORG NanoKEY2

So far I've been pretty unsuccessful.

I'm trying to assign the grey (Flat/Sharp) keys to the hot cues on Deck A and B

the first 5 keys being for Deck A (left) and the next 5 for Deck B (right)

So far I can only get it to work on deck A

The system doesn't seem to differentiate between decks even when I use the "Dropper" and then click on the the button I want to use on the corresponding Deck. It still only actions the request on Deck A.

I'm Really struggling to find a way to make this work.

In the image below, I've linked the command selected using the eyedropper for each key pressed on the KORG controller, however both keys action Hotcue 1 on Deck A

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 3:30 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
specify the deck

deck 1 play
deck 2 play
etc
without spec'ing a deck [and there isn't a deck assigned in the definition file] then "play" will just act upon the selected deck

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 4:01 am
locodog wrote :
specify the deck

deck 1 play
deck 2 play
etc
without spec'ing a deck [and there isn't a deck assigned in the definition file] then "play" will just act upon the selected deck

Thanks for the help Locodog, I got it working with the below thanks to your help.

"deck 1 pad 1 play" & "deck 2 pad 1 play"

Learning as I go!

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 20 @ 3:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no need for the play bit, that was just the first generic bit of script that came to my mind as an example

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 20 @ 3:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)