Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Project X - Page: 7
Are any updates coming?

Inviato Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 7:53 pm
Any way to increase the character size in the decks?

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 22 @ 11:03 am
yassellPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello, this skin (At list for me) is the best because it able to me use a max space for browser using an external controller, i can see the basics buttons in the screen becasue the others is in mi controller.
I only wants to says that when i use the skin in "zoom browser" mode, the waveform is in the center (very usefull) but the zize is not right because hide some little part of the decks, and in the right part of boths decks loose part of the BPM number. Maybe is a problem with de general zize, it´s nothing extreme but, would be nice fix it.
Thanks for you work.

Inviato Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 11:42 am
revjohnPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi Dan, love your skin. I want to use map a button or knob to rotate thru the choices for the panel that has the custom buttons, hot cues, loops etc. How can I do that?

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 22 @ 11:15 am
I just wanted to say that this skin gives me life. I can't imagine DJing without this skin.

Inviato Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 7:20 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Goodasiandriver wrote :
I just wanted to say that this skin gives me life. I can't imagine DJing without this skin.

Same here mate, for me is the real default skin. Dan made an incredible work.

Inviato Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 8:38 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Amazing Skin! Honestly I try to load the others and I am just lost. One question I have is there anyway to remove decks 3 and 4. I noticed that even though I do not have deck 3 and 4 visible I somehow get a track loaded onto one of the decks and I find myself having to go into the racks and load the 2 extra decks just so I can unload the track I accidently loaded onto one of them. If there was a way to just disable those that would be awesome

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:40 am
This depends on your controller. If your controller supports 4 decks then Virtual DJ will make 4 available, regardless of what the skin does.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 12:23 pm
Great skin! However I would like to see the Slider Skin (waveform drag to re-size) integrated as well!

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 10:05 am
Why not just use the Project X Slider skin? I use it all the time as my goto skin.

Dan has previously mentioned the slider part takes up 5,000 lines of code. That might make it difficult to amalgamate them together or maybe it would be less responsive. I'm sure Dan will chime in.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 10:11 am
@djless.co.uk that work too , but as personal preference , I would like to be on top ( the slider ) not in the middle . maybe there's a simple trick to swap modules ( mixer<<<>>>waveform )
Best Regards,
Chris

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 11:16 am
It’s not possible to put the slider at the top.

The problem is that any area needs that needs to we resized by the slider must be uniform.
What I mean is a round platter or button would become oval when resized by the slider if it was above.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 11:34 am
RST75PRO InfinityMember since 2023
Dan, this is phenomenal work! Thank you so much for developing this!

Legend.

Inviato Thu 15 Feb 24 @ 8:17 am
greetings, man I love that skin especially the EQ section with the stems, want to ask why does the skin have this grey in the bottom and it lags every time I switch the the skin, it takes about a second or two before the pro skin loads, it does it only on the pro skin

Inviato 5 days ago @ 1:33 pm
hey can i ask that the load area be broader like the deck its self instead of having to drag a song to the wave form to load the deck?

Inviato 5 days ago @ 2:03 pm
I think its purposely done like that so you don't load on the wrong deck by accident. This skin works perfectly with latest VDJ updates. Been using it none stop. No issues and no crashes. As for the second delay when switching to pro, it loads a part of the skin that is larger than the starter so obviously it will take some time to load but in the end it depends on your computer (cpu,gpu and memory)

Inviato 5 days ago @ 2:56 pm