Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: System Optimisation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

"analizing your hardware and downloading optimized components"...what components?..what is it doing (vdj2021)...I just got a new Alienware 17 r2 that has been upgraded with 2 SSd's..Ive been getting my first taste of windows 10...the previews owner just slapped w10 in there and the soundblaster audio controls were half missing..2 days to find a working link to dell to download the app..2 days to reseaech this..I knew i read about it in the pass..no matter..FIXED !...but just before this I recieved a replacement for my Alienware M18x r1..that maschine has my studio DAW setup and work for 6 years and its to stay in W7 for now...but it came also with windows 10 and stuff not working..I just swapped drives from my 1rst now dead M18x..I'm finding Files miss Tittled as VDj takes whater its in the file name after a - or ( and places it under "remix"..this retittling is been going on for ever...and no..i havent yet tried the stems...was going to do so when i saw this "A.Y.H.A.D.O.C." trip..the problem further lies in my phone HotSpot that suddenly has become very weak..as I'm needing to do things..in a new place that i just moved to finally...yes..I'm stressed...a bit...this "analizing will take 2 days Lol...what is it doing?..and what components?...I hope this too is not microsoft related...the whole W10 experience for me has been a burden...but "the show must go on"...

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 7:55 pm
Oh ..also..there is now a mp3 folder on my desktop...noticed it last night right after vdj starts doing its analizing..any ideas?

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 8:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)