Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question about Behringer XENYX mixer integration with VirtualDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I’ve got a VirtualDJ Pro subscription and a Behringer XENYX Q502USB 5-Channel USB Mixer.

Does anyone know if that’s a DVS mixer? It’s got a USB connection to my laptop.

Is it possible to get timecode discs and spin my VirtualDJ tracks on my Technics turntables—using that mixer... or will I need to get a separate DVS interface?

Inviato Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 2:55 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
XENYX Q502USB only exposes 1 stereo channel out and 1 mono mic in as usb audio devices
For DVS to be usable one stereo channel input is needed
As a result : NO, XENYX Q502USB can't be used as a DVS mixer
and 5 channels are : 1 mic 1 L + 1 R track1 & 1 L + 1 R TR2/USB : extra stereo chan is available and not recordable using USB
headphones are not exposed

if your system have audio input you may want to try to use it for DVS, possibly using a RIAA preamp
otherwhise you need to get a separate DVS interface

Inviato Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 3:44 am
Nicotux wrote :
XENYX Q502USB only exposes 1 stereo channel out and 1 mono mic in as usb audio devices
For DVS to be usable one stereo channel input is needed
As a result : NO, XENYX Q502USB can't be used as a DVS mixer
and 5 channels are : 1 mic 1 L + 1 R track1 & 1 L + 1 R TR2/USB : extra stereo chan is available and not recordable using USB
headphones are not exposed

if your system have audio input you may want to try to use it for DVS, possibly using a RIAA preamp
otherwhise you need to get a separate DVS interface

XENYX mixers expose stereo over USB. You may have to switch it to stereo in the audio device settings in Windows, i've had that quirk a few times. So theoretically, DVS (one deck ONLY) should totally be possible. I don't know about amplification though.

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 9:20 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Ah yes, my XENYX 302USB do that too (one stereo channel less) but really don't know how to get 2 mic entries working with it
(now figureout their naming 3in+2out vs 5in+2out)
they expose the linein as well and doc says ... main to pc
thus yes as long as you do not use it as a pc output, it may be possible to use it (with RIAA correction, maybe as a VST not sure about that with timecode) as DVS input

http://www.nullmedium.de/dev/audioplugins/

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 11:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)