Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't quite figure VDJ 2021 setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

I'm back into VDJ after seeing it had a Twitch set-up and I'm trying to get my Windows 10 laptop to play nicely with it and a Phoinkas T-10 USB soundcard. It's just not quite coming through, though; my speakers are in the audio port, while my headphones are plugged into the T-10. But, as things stand I'm only getting a crossfade between tracks on the headphones. The speakers instead just play both decks at once. Enclosing pic of my current settings in the hope that someone here might have advice. Cheers!

Inviato Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 3:00 am
Why have you got it set up in mono?

Plus, if the Realtek is feeding the speakers and T10 feeds the headphones, your audio config is reversed.

The master needs to feed the speakers (in stereo) and the headphones output should be (in stereo) the T10.

What are the line ins for? It's not a good idea to feed an output back in again - you'll create a loop and get feedback.

Best advice though, rather than use two different audio interfaces, buy one designed for DJs that has two stereo outputs.

Inviato Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 11:16 am
Point taken on the mono, thank you!

Otherwise, though, I found a fix! I grabbed a USB headset and hooked that up to the external soundcard while plugging the speakers into the machine. Once the outputs were adjusted accordingly the crossfade issues subsided.

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 3:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)