Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DVS configuration

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well with lockdown and a huge amount of time on my hands, I have decided to have a play around with different ways to Dj.
I have bought a pair of turntables and CDJ's. I have also bought a Traktor A6 soundcard with timecode Cd's and vinyls.

What I am trying to figure out is, can I connect all 4 devices at once to use the timecodes.
Information I have gathered seems to either be unclear or contradicts itself.
I know its better to ask here as many will have first hand understanding of what is possible.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 6:45 pm
You can connect all 4 yes :) But would probably be best to use 2 and 2, so its not too much going on ..hehe

As for the DVS (timecode) setup itself its fairly straight forwards. Just need to add audio settings for line-ins at the sound card to receive the timecode signal from the turntables. Thats pretty much it.

See here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/timecode.html

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 6:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Traktor A6 offers just 2 Inputs for DVS though, so you can connect up to 2 Turntable/CD with Timecode.

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 8:11 pm
djdad wrote :
Traktor A6 offers just 2 Inputs for DVS though, so you can connect up to 2 Turntable/CD with Timecode.

Yeah but with a script he can assign which decks are being controlled by the timecode and then split the out put into mono so he can separate all four decks.

I’ve done this a Maya44 and an SL3 back in the day.....

Inviato Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 4:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)