Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just transferred cache music

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djbaum81PRO SubscriberMember since 2012
I just went from cue to vdj 21. I transferred all my music files over, but when I go to refresh the cached its not like cue. Is there an easier way to refresh the transferred cache? I used content unlimited, and now its the idjpool.

Inviato Sat 24 Apr 21 @ 12:45 am
Not sure how it was in Cue..
But CTRL + A to select all the cache files in the cache folder, then right click the selection and "refresh DRM" will do

Inviato Sat 24 Apr 21 @ 10:25 am
How to update the cache , where some are near expiration ... I have about 40 that are about to expire (the rest are ok) but I can't seem to figure out how to refresh /. update the others. I have an autopay account to keep my subscription paid but have been at weddings where the song would be expired , even though I checked it 2 hours prior to playing. thanks in advance for any help. does the DRM do anything to the actual cueing of the song. Another thought>>>> I add to the title of the cached song. example cue 16ct to the title , would this effect the update? thanks again.

Inviato Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 9:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)