Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: default skin when a song is highlighted
Trying to find some help not good with all this but what I'm trying to do is change the color of the default skin when a song is highlighted in the browser. Right now it's a soft Gray with my vision I can lose my place very easily. Trying to change it to a light blue like in the picture is this possible.

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 21 @ 6:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 21 @ 7:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If it's just one color , then you can manually edit the xml of the skin.
If it's the Pro default, you will find 3 lines defining the color (one for each color theme).. e.g.
<define color="browseroverfocus" value="#4b4c4d"/>
Change the value pointing to a new html color value .. e.g. #4A8EC2

If not the default, then you ll have to tell us which skin that is, to guide u further.

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 21 @ 7:01 pm
The skin is the Pro default skin on performance. I don't see a xml for
this skin.

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 21 @ 10:07 pm
audio000 wrote :
The skin is the Pro default skin on performance. I don't see a xml for
this skin.

open VDJ, open the options menu, all the way to the left click on interface, click on your skin,top right corner click edit this skin. and there is your answer sir...i tell djs all the tyme just open up VDJ and look around, click on menus, click on dropdown arrows. basically just look around and learn the software you paid for.. its how ive learned all i know about vdj but looking around in the software

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 21 @ 10:38 pm
Thank you all I was able to get this done. djtyme209 you are so right but I guess I'm old school I went to the skin folders and did not see anything I guess there is always something new to learn. But that's why I love this form it's always someone that can help.

Thanks Again

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 3:05 pm
audio000 wrote :
Thank you all I was able to get this done. djtyme209 you are so right but I guess I'm old school I went to the skin folders and did not see anything I guess there is always something new to learn. But that's why I love this form it's always someone that can help.

Thanks Again

no problem sir :-) and i like that new highlighted color

Inviato Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 2:19 am