Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: mix lab skin
infoPRO InfinityMember since 2021
I'm wondering if i can get some help with this skin if possible.

The automix button at the top of the skin i cant seem to get it to work, is there something in settings i can press.

Also if i put an automix playlist together and use the eject button on any deck, it auto plays the next track, does anyone know of a setting to stop this?

I've been through all the settings to try and find it, but failed

Cheers

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 5:40 pm
Which version of it are you using? The original one from Matt or the update that Groovindj did?

To be honest both are a bit out of date now for use with current VDJ versions.

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 5:52 pm
Just the one that says V8

yup Groovindj one

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 5:54 pm
Well it's from 2014 so no surprise it doesn't work correctly.

@GroovinDJ will probably be along at some point ......

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 5:57 pm
Here I am!

I had an email from someone the other day, asking if I would send them an updated version...

I'm not going to spend any more time on it. It's too old - time to move on.

I mean the original version is thirteen years old and I really only updated the code to work with VDJ 8 because I knew it was a popular skin (back then).

It wasn't fully working even when I released it. Certain things that worked with VDJ 5.1 didn't work with VDJ 8, and I didn't want to change the GUI as that's the part people liked.

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 7:28 pm
i think I've used the original version 3.1 forever. by far the smaller features that made it great, I'll stick with this version for now, nothing else I've found is as good.

Inviato Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 12:37 pm
Try blocks, it's got lots of configuration options.

Inviato Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 12:59 pm
user24322708 wrote :
nothing else I've found is as good.

Well what do you mean by "as good"? What specific things can the Mixlab skin do that others can't?

Generally the current skins have more functionality than the old one because the modern VDJ has features that the old versions didn't.

Inviato Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 4:23 pm