Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help with DVS
MauliaPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
So if Im using Virtual DJ on my lap top and on the decks there is Serato vinyl control records is the only way to get it to work by connecting the mixer to an external multi channel sound card and then connecting the external sound card to the turntables and my lap top? Is it possible to not use the external sound card and just connect the laptop straight to the mixer as you normally would or is that possible with only using Virtual DJ's vinyl control records

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 22 @ 7:06 am
Maulia wrote :
So if Im using Virtual DJ on my lap top and on the decks there is Serato vinyl control records is the only way to get it to work by connecting the mixer to an external multi channel sound card and then connecting the external sound card to the turntables and my lap top? Is it possible to not use the external sound card and just connect the laptop straight to the mixer as you normally would or is that possible with only using Virtual DJ's vinyl control records

Both options you stated is compatible. The equipment you choose must be dvs compatible. You have many to choose from. I use a traktor audio8. I also have a dvs compatible mixer around here somewhere.

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 22 @ 8:29 am
You can use the serato vinyl.
And as stated above, many ways to connect your turntables.

Either to a sound card (that has 2 stereo inputs, 2 stereo out), or directly to a mixer (if the mixer as sound card built in, often called DVS compatible), or even a controller having such line-ins

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 22 @ 11:17 am