Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Home plus licence
tomerdjControlleristMember since 2006
Hi. I bought a home plus licence for a used controller i got,which does not work properly...
Can i switch controllers and stay with the licence?

Inviato Tue 17 May 22 @ 8:41 am
the Home Plus license is for a single controller.
So if you change controller to other type of controller, you would need a new Home license.

Alternatively consider getting Pro version, that works with any and all controllers

Inviato Tue 17 May 22 @ 9:33 am
Hi l got the Home plus($49) license but didn't work on my controller. l went for the monthly Pro license ($19) still not working as l expected. l cant use my headphones button on my controller when doing mixes on my laptop. My Setup is just simple...Numark Party Mix Controller connected to the Laptop through the USB. Please assist. and save me from the frustrations of wasting $68 just like that..lol. Thanks

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 4:55 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:11 am
i have done all the connections as per the manual only that l am currently not using the speakers....just the Laptop and the controller.

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:35 am

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:45 am
Yes they light up but l cant do the pre-listen on the headphones when playing both decks ...this is both when using the controller /Laptop and Virtual Dj Software on the Laptop.

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:50 am
Your headphones are connected to the party mix headphones output?

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:58 am
Yes they headphones are connected to headphone output of the controller.... Works well in Serato Lite but not on the VDJ...Also on the laptop the Headphone buttons are enable but cant do the pre-listen on deck 2 when mixing.

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 6:43 am
You are sure the headphones channel in audio config is set to
Numark Party Mix MK II ASIO
and is using channels 3/4
?

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 6:58 am
Thanks alot ...its now working after putting the Channel 3 & 4....learnt something today...though l believe the home licence ($49) was enough l shouldn't have bought the montly Pro license($19). lol

Inviato Fri 20 May 22 @ 7:21 am