Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Pro Licence
How do i know if my VDJ Pro licence is actually active? When i start the program and check the licenses for my mixer it says it has expired but money is being billed every month and i received the email that my subscription is running?

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 7:50 pm
You don't have a Pro license. Pro licenses don't expire. What you have (or rather had) is a subscription.

The status of your account is shown under your user name. If your sub was active it would show three stars and say "Pro subscriber".

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 8:03 pm
Then why do i get a mail every month that says that my subscription renewal for Virtual Dj Pro was successful and why is funds withdrawn from my account if the subscription for VDJ PRO isn't active?

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 8:06 pm

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 8:11 pm
Is the email that you used for the sub the same as the one in your tommy_runesson account?

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 8:17 pm
Yes it is.

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 8:17 pm
TOTODJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How to download virtual dj I currently have on the pro 2020 Infinity license

Inviato Sat 24 Sep 22 @ 4:03 pm

Inviato Sat 24 Sep 22 @ 4:33 pm
Why don’t I have the license menu on virtual DJ? I just subscribed and the catalog says I don’t have a license. I attached pictures below
It also keeps saying I don’t have the vj’pro license so I can only play 30 seconds but I do have a license cause I just subscribed

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 12:26 am
The VDJ Pro subscription is for the software. It doesn't include music.

Inviato Fri 05 May 23 @ 4:58 pm