Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Screen configuration
Good to all! I am preparing an Escape Room and I am using VirtualDJ as a controller for the videos. The idea is that I have a base video in a loop (that repeats itself over and over again) and when it interests me, another track is selected that plays over the base and when it ends it returns to the base. Everything works fine for me.
The point is that I want to organize the control screen so that it is as simple and minimalist as possible.
I'm controlling it from Sampler. so that the covers and the title (which is the phrase that the video is going to say) appear is very easy to control, but I want to minimize the rest of the options that I really don't need in this case. Ideally, only the list would appear on the entire screen.

On the other hand, I would be interested, I don't know if it's possible. Have "duplicate" the sampler list so that, for example, 50% of the screen is a list with the most common and the other 50% is a different list. Let's always have the most usual at hand and on the other side what varies that I can have in the sampler bank.

I need it to be as simple as possible to minimize the failures of the person controlling (who will have no idea of ​​VIRTUAL DJ. (Let it be for "dummies")

I hope I have explained myself well. Let's see if someone can give me a cable.
Thank you very much!

Inviato Sun 20 Nov 22 @ 11:01 am