Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ 800
Pioneer DDJ 800

For the past year or so since I've had my unit when I turned it on then started virtual DJ the loop in / loop out and quantize buttons would all light up. For some reason they do not do that anymore but the buttons work fine and do what they supposed to do. I just got use to the lights being on and besides if I start a loop and stop a loop the lights do not always match. Is there anything I can try
to fix this...

Inviato Wed 14 Jun 23 @ 4:28 pm
Are you using the factory default mapping ?
Perhaps (either by accident) you have remapped the leds of the buttons ?
Otherwise it could be some kind of hardware malfunction, but that would be my last guess at this point since they are not known to get faulty that easy.

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 9:05 am
Samething happens with my LC6000's. I have to press every button once in order to have them lite. Not a deal breaker for me but it is annoying...

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 3:36 pm
Not sure what happened but I will try to do a factory default mapping...

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 4:46 pm
Still no go with this is there any way possible that I could have corrupted the default mapper. If not , it's something I did in virtual DJ because it works just like it's supposed to in rekordbox its something I changed I just don't know what.

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 23 @ 8:18 pm
Just a thought, have you checked the pioneer DDJ Setting utility? I have looked in the version for the ddj-1000 but can not see anything, however might be different on the 800.

Inviato Mon 26 Jun 23 @ 8:45 pm
Yes I did , it was a no go... I am trying to get another 800 to test out.

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 23 @ 8:06 am