Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Please New Audio Effects !!! - Page: 2
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A work in progress :) , I've had one buyer of the skin, he made me work of the money plumbing it all to his merge dial.

I'm procrastinating getting all that practice time dial tweaking into a no clutter performance time effect. There's a lot going on just on the front end of the skin, the backend [script hidden inside the skin] is crazy amounts of script.

but it does make for some nice whooshy, boingy, noises. We could use fx a lot more creatively once hand count isn't a limitation.

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 23 @ 6:21 pm
I also am a fan of the FX in dj pro ai almost as far as performing with the software, but I love VDJ so much I can't do it. If VDJ could replicate or emulate those FX's I would be elated and I would pay for them.

Dave

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 12:31 am
super7877 wrote :
I also am a fan of the FX in dj pro ai almost as far as performing with the software, but I love VDJ so much I can't do it. If VDJ could replicate or emulate those FX's I would be elated and I would pay for them.

Dave

Did you read the whole thread? It seems that they are mostly already in VDJ if you stack some of the existing effects. Which is probably what has been done in djay 🙂. Why build new ones if you can stack old ones and give that a new name

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 5:25 am