Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Master FX with Remote
Is there a way to control the master FX via iPad remote? I am specifically looking to control the EQ10 FX with my iPad to tweak while at FOH. While playing around with the current remote skins it seems any EQ options are deck/channel specific (High, mid, lows), I am looking to leverage the 10 band EQ.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 23 @ 4:20 pm
You would have to create your own skin in order to do that.
But it is possible.

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 23 @ 4:28 pm
Thanks Phantom. Good to know it's possible, but way beyond my technical ability unfortunately.

Any skin builders willing to accept the challenge? lol Not sure the complexity of the ask, but anything quick and dirty just to get the job done would be more than sufficient.

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 23 @ 4:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
job done, check PMs :)

Inviato Sat 09 Dec 23 @ 12:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think might make more remote skins but more considered than the mini gui that most remote skins are. I think we're missing a trick with the screen of unlimited buttons/sliders, plus I've a couple of people I've made stuff for that have accessibility needs.

I'm surprised that provisions for eq10 wasn't a thing already. FoH soundcheck stuff was the first thing I thought of when the remote came out [but I've never used the remote]

Inviato Sat 09 Dec 23 @ 9:36 am
Thanks a mil, Locodog. Will test it out on Monday when I have some down time.

I agree, it seems like a major gap to not be able to do this previously. It is really the only use case I can see myself using the remote for.

Thanks again!!

Inviato Sat 09 Dec 23 @ 12:38 pm