Hi Guys wonder if some tech Guy Can Help me out Ive just upgraded my whole system new windows 10 as my machine anit new enough for 11 & VDJ so ive lost some Mapping i had done by one Guy on here & of course i really need it Redone. I have a AKAI APC mini trigger pad i wonder if someone could re write it for me i had next song on pad 30 & show Text on & off on pad 31.
Also does anyone know how to stop the Auto Zoom on the broswer when your switching between sampler & Auto mix Its so Bloody annyoing but cant seem to find it.
Thanks in advance Guys Mark
Also does anyone know how to stop the Auto Zoom on the broswer when your switching between sampler & Auto mix Its so Bloody annyoing but cant seem to find it.
Thanks in advance Guys Mark
Inviato 4 hours ago
Sorry Got it wrong Its Next Song on pad 60 & show Text on & off on pad 61. or as i Realise Now Its Row 4 pad 8 & Row 5 Pad 8 😁Many Thanks Mark
Inviato 3 hours ago
it's in options setting browserAutoZoom
Also, that guy was me, I can't remember the job but I don't delete shared mappings therefore the old link you have in PMs should still work to redownload.
Also, that guy was me, I can't remember the job but I don't delete shared mappings therefore the old link you have in PMs should still work to redownload.
Inviato an hour ago





