Hello,
I'm wanting to move over to VDJ from DJay Pro, To have a seamless transition over I want to be able to still use the Djay Pro Pad FX's called "Landi..." "Echo..." "Reverb..."
I spoke with George at VDJ support and he said there is a few wizards in here than can do it easily.
Can anyone help me? I would be extremely grateful.
It could be the easiest thing but the scripts etc scare me haha
Thank you kindly!
Brett
I'm wanting to move over to VDJ from DJay Pro, To have a seamless transition over I want to be able to still use the Djay Pro Pad FX's called "Landi..." "Echo..." "Reverb..."
I spoke with George at VDJ support and he said there is a few wizards in here than can do it easily.
Can anyone help me? I would be extremely grateful.
It could be the easiest thing but the scripts etc scare me haha
Thank you kindly!
Brett
Inviato an hour ago
You can make your own padpage and it won't harm anything else, the ai helper will do most of it for you.
I do this kind of thing [make whole pad pages for people] but it can take a good hour [questions/writing/uploading/messaging] so I
1 only do it for licenced users
2 expect something in return for my hour
I have no idea what landing, alarm, hydrant or rocket are as far as fx go,
but for echo out, your prompt would be something like
see what it gives you in reply, then do cut, flanger, reverb. The ai will get you pretty far.
I do this kind of thing [make whole pad pages for people] but it can take a good hour [questions/writing/uploading/messaging] so I
1 only do it for licenced users
2 expect something in return for my hour
I have no idea what landing, alarm, hydrant or rocket are as far as fx go,
but for echo out, your prompt would be something like
I want a button to padfx echo out with a length of 1 and a strength of 70%, with the color parameter neutral and reverb parameter at 0%
see what it gives you in reply, then do cut, flanger, reverb. The ai will get you pretty far.
Inviato 41 minutes ago
Hi LOCODOG
Thanks for the reply, Funny enough George said you were the wizard to ask haha
I'll happy purchase an infinity license the second I know i can have the same workflow/ Fx's as Djay pro.
I really rely on them when transitioning songs etc. How much would you charge to recreate them for me?
I can send a video of the 3 effects I need recreating. fairly easy (One is just a reverb hit that pauses the song but the effect reverb's out)
Thanks so much
Thanks for the reply, Funny enough George said you were the wizard to ask haha
I'll happy purchase an infinity license the second I know i can have the same workflow/ Fx's as Djay pro.
I really rely on them when transitioning songs etc. How much would you charge to recreate them for me?
I can send a video of the 3 effects I need recreating. fairly easy (One is just a reverb hit that pauses the song but the effect reverb's out)
Thanks so much
Inviato 31 minutes ago
I'll take your word for it [getting a licence]
Cost; just a beer or two, favour for a favour [this isn't big business]
yeah make a video and share it here [YT or some hosting link]
questions from me, any particular colour scheme for the fx and specific layout
Cost; just a beer or two, favour for a favour [this isn't big business]
yeah make a video and share it here [YT or some hosting link]
questions from me, any particular colour scheme for the fx and specific layout
Inviato 20 minutes ago





