Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hardware controler for Atomix

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I'm searching for an external controler for Atomix. The idea is to plug it as a keyboard so we can control Atomix like a real hardware mix engine.
I think it already exists somewhere on the web so if someone understand and can answer me...

Thanks,

Dams

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 11:39 am

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 4:20 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How about a special price for AtomixMP3 users?

What, if it doesn´t work like we want it to work? I didn´t see a money back garanty?

Is there a crackable demo version for some of our special users??

:-)))

mama

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 5:08 pm
From the 13 of july i'm in france.People from Atomix can mail me for a appointment to test it out.
scorps@pandora.be
Note:The order form on the website is not working yet(its only a test host).

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 6:00 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you in germany too the next few months?

mama

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 7:01 pm
Ok it seems to be cool but is there any console such as a Denon interface ?

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 7:26 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just a thing to remember that atomixmp3 is currently developping is own controller...

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 11:46 pm
Cool I didn't know that !

Inviato Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:35 am
DJ Kyoto - what you have on your site is not really a hardware controller as such, but a touchscreen monitor upgrade panel...but it still looks very interesting :-)

My only concern would be - if it is intended to replace the mouse function, then surely you can only control one function on the screen at any one time. A true hardware controller should allow multiple controls to be adjusted at any instance in time, so you could adjust both sliders at once for example. Can your touchscreen do this? - If so, I am extremely interested. :-)))

Inviato Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:20 pm
PS - if you would like an inexpensive e-commerce 'bolt-on' facility for your website, please e-mail me at davec@icom-web.com

Inviato Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:24 pm
Dave ocean
The touch-screen is replacing the mouse, so you can control only one function at a time, but is is very fast,it reads 240 commands per second.I did the test with Atomix and the 3 band equalizer of traktor and it works very well, when you built your monitor under a angle in a table it become very practical to work with.

To mama: I'm not planning a trip to germany for now.Thanks for the interest.

Inviato Mon 11 Jun 01 @ 3:22 pm
Dear Yan X. If the Atomix official controller comes out, please, let me updated. I checked the Virtual DJ external interface on its web page, but i think the built in audio card it s not needed, and besides it`s very expensive. Keep in mind that The Atomix guys have to beat the newest CD `s scrach players, such as denon DN-S5000 and similars, because they can also play mp3.

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 4:49 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the controller is currently out of stock.

Inviato Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 12:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)