Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help with mp3 downloads

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How are you people getting new mp3 songs? Napster doesnt work any more. Is there some alternative?
Could someone give some links?

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 01 @ 10:01 pm
You must get WinMx from www.winmx.com its better than napster (really!!!) and just as easy to use, i swear i have found every tune i looked for on there.

get it now! its free.

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 01 @ 10:28 pm
O ryou can use Morpheus, which is really super great at dowloading and has a nice playlist function but one major problem and that is that for my computer it starts up everytime i turn on my computer and connects to the internet...even with clickin the option"launch morpheus automatically"off but it is super great...i highly recomend it

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 1:19 am
Nothing beats FTP
, LazZo

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 2:16 pm
ftp is good but ftp servers can only serve very limited number of people..
and good ftp are not many.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 3:09 pm
FTP is shite for mp3's, difficult to find, slow, often not working, full or requiring uploads...

I am telling you that WinMx is best. Seriously. When you have it, try searching for 'GrandMaster Flash - Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On The Wheels of Steel' and tell me what you think of it, aiiight?

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 01 @ 1:13 am
AUDIOGALAXY IS THE BEST P2P ONLINE, WINMX STOPS DOWNLOADING IF THAT PERSON LOGS OFF AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GET BACK ONLINE - AUDIOGALXY DOES NOT STOP DOWNLOADING, IT WILL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE PERSON. I DO AGGREE THAT IF YOU CANT FIND SOMETHING ON AUDIOGALAXY THEN YOU SHOULD FIND IT ON WINMX!

GOOD LUCK

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 01 @ 1:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)