Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: things are moving

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this is a personal message to all of you guys who spend all their time on the atomix forum (don't you guys have a job?).
Well, I think some of you might be interested by the latest news on the homepage ... :o

Stephane C.

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 5:51 am
wickedHome userMember since 2001
=)

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 6:14 am
:) that's sooo sweet...

btw, Stéphane, Nobody spends all his time there... we all have jobs (I personally spend like 5 mins/a day) but I never skip a day)

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 12:35 pm
umm, actually, that news doesn't interest me in the slightest. The promised release of the new version before the end of the month, however, does interest me.

Since there are only 5 beta testers or so, there are only 5 people who are the least bit interested in that notice on the homepage.

I hope the release date has remained the same, i.e. BEFORE the end of the month. I trust that we don't have to wait for 5 lucky people to finish playing with the new version before we get it.

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 1:54 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Where did you see there are only 5 beta testers? How can you know how many they are ?
We selected a lot of beta testers (more than 5 !!), but we can't select all the earth !

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 2:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)